Amulex is the leading, fast-growing LegalTech company that provides 24/7 personalized, online/remote legal solutions and legal support services. The company is backed by the major venture capital/private equity fund.
We are looking for the strategic person who will join our team as the architect for the financial side of the business.
• Develop and implement company-wide financial reporting and management accounting systems.
• Develop budgeting and forecasting system (P&L, BS, CF).
• Manage financial team and processes, ensuring compliance with statutory obligations.
• Develop internal control standards and processes.
• Source, retain and maintain outside audit and tax relationships.
• Develop cohesive and cost effective financial risk management practices.
• Develop comprehensive dashboard with key metrics.
• Develop financial strategies by forecasting operational spending, working capital, CAPEX, and staff requirements. Develop action plans and corrective measures around each key segment by measuring and analyzing results.
• Recruit, train and mentor staff to develop a high performing financial team.
• Support Board of Directors meetings and requests.
• Partner with key operational leaders to develop key performance indicators and systems to guide management decision making.
• Evaluate and recommend long term strategic directional objectives and opportunities to drive shareholder value.
• Serve as the partner to the CEO and shareholders in evaluating potential M&A opportunities, perform due diligence and make recommendations to optimize investment outcome.
• Maintain relationships with investors while identifying and interfacing with potential new investors. Develop models and presentations consistent with the objective of bringing additional capital into the company.
• MSc Degree in Finance, Economics, International Finance or Business Administration.
• At least 5 years of experience in finance (Financial Controller, CFO/Deputy CFO) or similar roles (Audit/CorpFin at Big4).
• Broad experience in RAS and IFRS reporting.
• CPA/ACCA/CIMA certification is a plus.
• Strong understanding of RAS tax system.